Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa has turned off and I'm unable to turn it on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa has switched its self off and I can’t switch it back on . Have tried holding left button and bottom right but nothing !! Help! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

@Millie231 what happens if you put in in the charging dock? Try charging it for 2 hours and performing reset again.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried leaving it in dock overnight ..still nothing ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Millie231, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Thanks for all your help @Marrrmaduke, it's always great to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience and troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Tell me, if you open the Fitbit app, is the Versa still able to sync? If it is, please try to set it up as a new device, this will force the Versa to display the 4-digit code on its screen. In case the screen doesn't turn on, please reply to us so we can determine what we should do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Millie231 I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to reply, unfortunately your latest response came through blank. Would it be possible for you to reply again? If you're trying to attach a picture, please follow these steps

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m have the same issue. The Versa turned off and won’t restart after doing the restart not putting it on the charger. The device will not sync and doesn’t show as available. Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue here. have done all the troubleshooting and still nothing.  tried to contact the twitter report team but they have not responded.

Versa and Flex 2 . Retired: Flex and Charge HR.
Best Answer

Having a VERY similar issue.  Had a flashing clock face which I couldn't undo, so I tried to factory reset.

Wants me to download the ap.

Doesn't help.  STILL wants me to DL the ap. 

Versa may not have Bluetooth on but can't get past the "to start download the FITBIT ap".

cr

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ChuckRienzo Remove Versa from your phone's bluetooth paired devices list. Reboot phone and Versa. Install fitbit app if you haven't yet, log in and set up Versa again.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

In my instance, the device was 100% dead. Customer Service is in the process of replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  Got it.

Y'all rock.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. My fitbit is dead, trying recharging it. It gets slightly heated up after 2 hours so that means it is getting charged. But I tried all the steps but unable to switch on my versa. Problem started 5 days back when suddenly my versa started giving battery back up of only 5-6 hours instead of 4 days. I removed all the third party apps and clock face but still no improvement. And now it is totally dead. What to do?

Best Answer

Another one who is facing the same problem, I was able to turn it on after putting it back to the charger but less than an hour later it turned off again.

The battery level is 99%, but it keeps shutting off by itself.

What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck on January my versa lite stopped working and they sent a replacement. Now 5 months later the replacement it's not working and basically it's out of warranty. When the first one never worked properly. And today on the chat they told me that the best they can do it was a discount. Come on I'm not stupid to buy another fit bit in my life. They are scamming us. I thought it was my device but it's impossible that all of us have the same problem.

Best Answer

I am having this same issue. I removed the Versa from my app and reinstalled. When the code came up on my phone the Versa vibrates but nothing is shown on the screen. Now what??

Best Answer

Same with my versa as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here! I had a battery problem with my first one and they said it was a manufacturing issue that was covered under warranty so they sent me another one. It hasn't even been a full year with the new one and it's stuck on reset and will only show the logo and nothing else. We "exhausted all troubleshooting steps" and the only thing they can do is give me 35% discount because my warranty is up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa has switched its self off and I can’t switch it back on . Have tried holding left button and bottom right but nothing !! Help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. What advice for next steps are Fitbit offering. Mines show as active on the app but screen blank even though battery says 87%. Tried steps above, screen still blank. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes