Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa heart rate and sleep inaccurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am done with Fitbit. I spent 212 bucks on a Versa. Hr and sleep inaccurate as compared to Blaze and HR. Versa sucks. Don’t buy it. If u did- return ASAP. Only 45 day return period.   

What are good alternatives to Fitbit?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Moderator edit: word choice 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Yep agree. In fact I just returned mine and got a Samsung gear sport and I love it. Works how it’s suppose to and I get all my calls and notifications and the text reply is just awesome compared to the versa. It almost feels like the versa is archaic compared to all these other fitness watches out there. The Samsung is definitely better made and it can do way more on the watch then the Versa. I honestly wish I bought this first and saved myself all the frustration and disappointment from ththe Versa. With just a few dollars more, the Samsung was totally worth it for me. Also, knowing what the Samsung sports gear can do, I honestly would not pay $200 for the Versa with all it’s limitations and issues. 

Best Answer

Awesome reply. 

Im sold. How do we keep the post moving!!!!!

Best Answer

I bought a Versa today and I'm already off to a bad start. It keeps failing during the set-up process. Every time I start over, the progress bar is a little farther along. Ive been at it for two hours now.

I did all the normal trouble shooting, IE - clear bluetooth on my phone, delete app, reboot phone, reboot Versa.

Disappointing.

Best Answer

What phone are you trying to connect to the Versa? Is it on the list of supported phones? What, if any, error message are you getting when the set up fails?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You had me convinced I might have made a mistake choosing the Versa over the previously-unknow-to-me Samsung gear sport, until I checked the Amazon reviews for the Samsung gear sport.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@straz wrote:

What phone are you trying to connect to the Versa? Is it on the list of supported phones? What, if any, error message are you getting when the set up fails?

iPhone 8 Plus. It finally finished after restarting the setup multiple times. 

When it failed it just said “update failed”.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please tell all your friends not to waste their money on this piece of crap.   I live chatted with fitbit today and they know there is a problem with the hrm but they won't compensate those of us who lost the lottery and got a faulty device.   We need to get the word out.   Fitbit sucks.

Best Answer

Agree. Versa was nothing but problems from the split second I removed it from the box. 

Best Answer

The Samsung Gear Sport (and Apple Watch) has poor battery life when compared to the Versa. They all have their issues, but Fitbit slightly less issues than others.

Best Answer
0 Votes