Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa heart rate inaccurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have a problem with my Versa.

I have only seen so far in the forum that it measures the pulse too high for me is rather the opposite. A simple example is when I run up the stairs the Charge 2 is much more realistic than 100 and the Versa is still well below 90. At rest, it's exactly the same, I've worn both and at charge 2 the heart rate goes up and down fast and far more realistic, while the Versa remains somewhat rigid at the same number.

At that time I made an impression with a pulse belt to be able to assess how real the displayed pulse is, so I have a good feeling for it. The Charge 2 is better than the Versa in the heart rate measurement, which can not be so? Maybe mine is broken?

Restart, etc. did not work.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around @Maxwel.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Your heart rate reading varies depending on several factors like movement, temperature, humidity, stress level, physical body position, caffeine intake, and medication.

For more information you can take a look at the What should I know about my heart rate data? article. Also, in this post are some tips on how to properly wear your Versa to obtain a better heart rate reading.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes