Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa heart rate incorrect & won't keep time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I have a Versa that has recently gone coo-coo when it comes to my heart rate. For example, I'll be sitting at my desk, look down at my watch, and my heart rate is like 135 and climbing.  I reset it and it comes back on at 59, which is about normal.  It does this very often throughout the day and has done so for the past few weeks.

Conversely, a few days ago during a workout, my Versa read 97 BPM when I was working out HARD. I took my pulse and it was around 150 - so again, another inconsistency.

It's failing to keep time, the battery runs out quickly and the home screen goes dark too quickly as well.

I've reset it numerous times, done a factory reset and have let it completely run out of battery before charging it.  I've done it all and nothing seems to fix my issues.  I've had it for less than 2 years - any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Prhowell Honestly, the only thing I would suggest is performing another factory reset (I know, I know...). If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page. There's really not much you will be able to do. If you're in EU or AUS you should still be covered under warranty.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Prhowell Honestly, the only thing I would suggest is performing another factory reset (I know, I know...). If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page. There's really not much you will be able to do. If you're in EU or AUS you should still be covered under warranty.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

same for me. i used to have a versa special edition, the heart rate works fine, on normal days and resting heart rate will be at 67 to 75bpm. my versa stopped working after only 2 months from purchased. fitbit is nice to send me versa 2 since they no longer produce my original versa. ever since i started using versa 2, my heart rate have been above 100bpm. the lowest i can get is 90+bpm. i did shut down the watch and turn on after a few minutes, it worked for a while, my heart rate was back to 72bpm but after a few hours it goes back to 110bpm. how can my heart rate stays so high when i’m just resting on my bed? this is my 2nd versa 2 and it’s still the same problem. it’s frustrating. i’m losing my faith ☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes