Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa heart rate not on screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi i noticed today that my heart rate is not showing on the screen, it shows the heart icon not moving and 3 question marks next to it.

I checked my app its working and recording my heart rate and also when i actually go into my watch and check the heart rate it is working its just not showing on the main screen, ive synced and turned it on and off no end of times and checked heart rate is swtched on (it is) the only thing i have not done is a factory reset as i really dont want to lose all my data, ive had it since december 2018, any ideas??? Or will i have to do the reset??

Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@29ray welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's stopped showing your heart rate.

In order to fix this issue, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After trying these steps, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if your Versa shows your heart rate again.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@29ray welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's stopped showing your heart rate.

In order to fix this issue, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After trying these steps, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if your Versa shows your heart rate again.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there

Thank you for your help, i changed the clock face and it worked!
Thanks again.
Best Answer

@29ray I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad to hear that the issue got fixed after changing the clock face. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem heart symbol followed by three ???, I changed the clock and it works, must be a problem with one particular clock face, wish I had seen this earlier, would have saved lot of hassle.

Best Answer

@Yammy22 I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get the issue resolved by changing the clock face. Thank you for sharing this information since I'm sure that this will help other users that experience the same issue.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes