Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa heart rate sensors not flashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After picking my Versa back up from my desk I saw that only one of my sensors on the back of my Fitbit were flashing and it was a green-red color. I restarted it and it is back to straight green but only one sensor is flashing instead of all of them, how do I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My heart rate has now stopped reading

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Schne020 There's only one light you can see well. If you swipe up on the main screen of your Versa (to open Today app), and scroll down to heart rate does it show any reading there or just "--"? Is the sensor light still blinking? Press the left button to come back to the main screen. Now, go to Settings app on your Versa (swiping left), tap it and scroll down to heart rate. Please toggle it ON and OFF with a reboot of versa in between. You can reboot your tracker by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes. Also, make sure you're wearing Versa's band tight enough, and that Versa's battery is not critically low (anything between below 10-15%) as the sensor may turn off automatically. I recommend toggling the heart rate settings ON/OFF, rebooting and placing on charger. Good luck!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes