Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa heart rate sensors stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have restarted my versa several times following suggestions on the boards here but my sensors are not working and I have no bpm or sleep tracker 

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Shel266, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I'd like to follow up and help you with your Fitbit Versa since it's not tracking your heart rate and sleep. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  Red light stays on 100% of the time.  Heart rate and sleep not responding and battery draining fast.  Ran thru all the resets and start ups and all other suggestions to no avail.  Frustrating since it just had a firmware update... coincidence? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have similar problem, how can it be solved

Best Answer
0 Votes

The sensor on the back there is no green light tired again all the hints in the article and still nothing 

Best Answer

I’m very frustrated as well!! If you find anything that works please let me know 

Best Answer

Can I see yours?

Best Answer
0 Votes