Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa heart rate tracking nor working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My husband and I purchased our Fitbit Versa's on Amazon on February of 2019. My Versa has been working perfectly until yesterday. We went to our neighbors house to swim, and I wore my Versa. All I did was get in the pool and lounged as we chatted and had a couple of drinks, it was never more than 6 inches below the water or even for a prolonged amount of time. When we got home, I noticed that my battery was almost dead even though I had just charged it the night before. Before charging it again, I also noticed that it was no longer tracking my heart rate.

Long story short, my husband noticed that the green light on the back of the watch (heart rate sensor) was staying  a super bright solid green. He put the watch on the charger thinking it may be happening because it was low on battery. After charging the watch back to 100%, the light was still a bright solid green. He did a bit of research online where he found posts about people having the same issue, so he followed some troubleshooting steps. He turned off the heart rate monitoring, restarted the watch a few times, shutdown the watch (light stayed on even with the watch off), and ultimately factory reset the watch. During the setup after the factory reset, the light stayed off, but as soon as it applied the newest firmware update, the light turned on solid green again and has stayed on.

I know that technically our watches our now outside of the one year warranty by 2 months, so I'm hoping there's something else we can try.

Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0