Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa heart rate vs app heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wear my versa all day everyday. At work I take about 20,000 steps so it's not that surprising to see a heart rate around 105-115. But my question is sometimes I'll check my versa and I'll have a heart rate of 125-140 but when I check it in the app almost never shows a peak that high. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The heart rate you see in the app is averaged every few minutes, rather than a continuous recording, from what has been recorded, so the very high and low recordings tend to get averaged out. I am not sure that is what is happening with your readings, but it sounds possible.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@its2early I'm assuming you're talking about HR recordings displayed in the Fitbit mobile app. It's not unusual for Versa to spike and then recalibrate as it reads your HR and refreshes frequently. What you're probably seeing on your tracker are very short spikes/adjustments. They do not last even a minute so after the calculations are done on Fitbit servers, these outliers are cleared.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer