Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is freezing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa keeps freezing. It will lock up for hours at a time. It gets stuck on the Fitbit logo. I've only had this for two weeks so I am very disappointed after switching from the Apple Watch.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

I have attempted a restart after a hard reboot several times. It never got past the logo screen in the restart. What are my options next? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have tried hard rest nothing happened my heart rate hasn't even shown up yet so now im pissed off not happy at all 

Best Answer
0 Votes

App phone said it is need to update my Versa, at that point, Versa pop up on and off, like for couple seconds, the logo, not responding at all to restarting buttons. App couldn't connect with Versa. I wear it for a week, tryin to completely discharge the battery, until 0% battery show up, and continued until the screen was completely off. I have it in charger this morning, and the logo is back, on and off, right now is seating on the table, and the logo is on and off. Is there any way I can take the battery disconnected? I have it for a year, or two, anyway for a long time.

Thank you!

Best Answer

My watch suddenly is doing the same thing!!!! Off, on, no way to reset it. Was there a recent update that could have caused this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It looks like there is no solution for this matter. I just ordered a watch from IPhone. I am sick and tired of this brand. I am sorry for all the active people who use this for all the training days!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes