Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not connecting or syncing to my phone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa for a little less than a year, over the last 2-3 weeks it has not been connecting/syncing to my phone. I've done everything suggested to fix the problem. I've turned off my bluetooth and turned it back on, I've turned of my Versa and turned it back on, even uninstalled the Fitbit app and started completely over. Still nothing. HELP 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @T_Harper2017 , try this:

1. Deinstall the Fitbit app

2. Do not unpair or delete your Versa from the Fitbit app

3. Restart your phone without enabling BT or disable it when it's automatically enabled

4. Reinstall Fitbit app again

5. Start the syncing between your Fitbit app and your Versa and let Fitbit find your device on it's own.

6. Whenever Fitbit has found your Versa, it will say "cannot synct cause BT is not enabled, do you want BT to be enabled and press OK.

See if that solves your problem, regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes