Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not connecting when doing bike exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit versa is not connecting to where it tracks my miles or my speed when I ride my bike. Please help me

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @JennyJo15, welcome to the Community Forums. I'll be glad to help you with the inconveniences you've been having when tracking your bikes routines with your Versa. 

After reading your post I'm still not quite sure where the issue is exactly. So, in order for me to better assist you with that, I'd like you to please provide me with more details of the issue you're having.

Do you use GPS when biking? If so, please see: How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device? 

On the other hand, if you can also take a look at these help articles: How do I track workouts with my Fitbit device? and How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device? 

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @JennyJo15, welcome to the Community Forums. I'll be glad to help you with the inconveniences you've been having when tracking your bikes routines with your Versa. 

After reading your post I'm still not quite sure where the issue is exactly. So, in order for me to better assist you with that, I'd like you to please provide me with more details of the issue you're having.

Do you use GPS when biking? If so, please see: How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device? 

On the other hand, if you can also take a look at these help articles: How do I track workouts with my Fitbit device? and How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device? 

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes