Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not recognizing my exercises

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just upgraded from Alta HR to Versa ... can’t get used to it. It’s not auto recognizing my walks? Walks aren’t automatically going on to my activity like they normally would with the HR.

When I bike ride it isn’t saying the mph just says zero ... the Versa looks a lot nicer. But don’t get why it’s not doing the stuff the HR does. Considering it’s dearer and better.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

With such an expensive watch we shouldn't have to be entering things manually.  We pay the extra money for sensors to accurately track exercise including duration.  My view is that this is a useless watch and that Fitbit does not care enough to fix the problem.  I am guessing now that Google bought Fitbit they care even less.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep dreaming of a fix lol.  Fitbit was notified 3 years ago of similar issues on their versa which at the time were widely publicized on the net on similar forums..  It is so disappointing that in 2021, new customers are still experiencing the same issue.  I think Fitbit doesn't care enough to fix the issues.

Best Answer
I got rid of my Fitbit and got an Apple Watch. Love it!

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Which Apple watch?  Does it track swimming as well as land activities?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just went for a 30+ minute power walk and it logged me as going on the elliptical for 11 minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes