Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning I did a 4 mile walk. Everything worked on my Fitbit Versa, it tracked my steps and everything. I never swim or shower with it on. After my shower this morning I went to go put it on and everything is black. I tried rebooting twice. I tried putting it on the charge (even though I charged it the night before) and still black. I don’t have any green flickering light on the back and I noticed moisture or condensation in the sensor bars. How can I fix this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'd like to follow up and help you with your Fitbit Versa since it's not turning on or taking a charge. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I would like to know if your Versa vibrates when you put it on the charger. In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. Finally, charge your watch for 2-3 hours and see if it comes back to life.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes