Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is reporting extremely high heartrate all the time.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since Saturday evening my versa has been showing extremely high heart rate all the time. Resting heart rate is reporting peak numbers and when I work out I should basically have died from a heart attack. I have restarted multiple times and reset to factory defaults this morning. I am ready to go back to my charge2 if this doesn't resolve itself soon.  

Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

Having same issue since

update  early. last week... and of course it’s 2 years old, so no warranty.....😡

Best Answer

Mine is doing it now too. I am sensitive to my heart behavior because of health challenges and it scared the hell out of me first. I've owned it for two years, guess it's time for a new one.

Best Answer

Hey @CincyGuy, welcome to the Forums.

I understand how are you feeling. If you are having problems with your heart rate information, I recommend taking a look at the help article: What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provided there.

Have a good day!

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This really worked. Following these instructions fixed the heart rate issue on my Versa. How can this post be highlighted so we don't have to go through everything just to find this answer?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @zinjan for helping find the fix. This issue was stressing me out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems to have worked for me. So far. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes