Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is shutting off and draining battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently I believed my Fitbit Versa over heated and shut off. It also drained my battery.  Chatted with George and he helped me trouble shoot and I thought it was fixed.   However, it still shuts off and drains my battery, some of the screens get fuzzy and disappear/shuts off.  Now I noticed my clock is 10 mins slower.  Anyone else have this issue???

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@johnsonva welcome to our Fitbit Community! Since your Versa's battery is still draining fast even after trying the recommended troubleshooting steps, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok thank you...,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! My Versa started doing this same thing last week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@johnsonva you are very welcome!

@Mo_World thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Since your Versa is experiencing the same issue, please restart your watch as described in this help article. After this, change the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face.

Finally, try the tips that are listed in this help page. These tips are helpful in order to improve the battery life.

Let me know if this corrects the issues!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes