Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is stuck on 0% even after charging it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using the versa for almost 3 years now. This is the second time it happened. It showing 0% battery even after I charged it for more than 1 hour. Resetting the tracker is not working. Is it the battery problem? Or it just died on me now after years of using it..😔

Please advice. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Keyda. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. 

Besides the steps you've done so far, I'd recommend performing a factory reset on your Versa. However, before doing so, I suggest removing the Versa from your phone's Bluetooth, then proceed with these steps:

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. When the device successfully resets, please use the normal out of the box process of updating the firmware. You can check: How do I update my Fitbit device? for more details. 

Bear in mind that the factory reset procedure erases stored data, including the stats that were not synced to your Fitbit account. Also, applications installed, music downloaded, alarms, etc. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have tried follow your instructions. But it doesn't work. The three buttons push is not working. No Fitbit logo appears. Please advice

Best Answer

@Keyda I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes