Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is stuck on the Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is stuck on the Fitbit logo. The fix suggested on this forum (hold back button and bottom button) doesn’t work. I can’t turn the watch off as it is stuck on the logo so I can’t reach Settings.

I can see that other people have had the same problem which seems to be a known issue with no solution.

Any suggestions? Other than purchasing an Apple Watch!

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @EddR1234 , two suggestions:

1. Perform a Factory Reset by pressing and holding all three button together untill you feel a strong vibration and release only the right lower button untill you see the Fitbit logo. If that does not work:

2. Contact Customer Support. I also flagged your post to the Moderator Team, keep a close eye on this topic. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi kuzibri

Thanks for these suggestions. Unfortunately, the fix you suggest doesn’t work so I have contacted customer services. It seems that the device is not fixable but that it is within warranty and so they are sending a new one! Shame it can’t be fixed but good outcome!

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner , thank you for your help and suggestion, as well for letting us know about this thread! 

@EddR1234 , a war welcome to the Community! Thank you for your update and taking the time to contact Support.  I'm glad that they could help you further. 

Please do not hesitate to  contact us back i you  need more assistance. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My new Fitbit arrived today. I am slightly concerned that the issue could recur as it doesn’t seem to have been resolved, although it seems to have been known for some time now.

However, for the time being, I think I have had excellent assistance and I am very happy with that!

Best Answer
0 Votes