Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is tracking my heart rate too high

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my Versa has been playing up for the last week or two it’s reading my heart rate quite high eg 195 while I’m at resting heart rate and this in turn has false readings for my active zone mins and calories burnt and giving me a simplified sleep reading too but the most annoying part of it all is that it is draining my battery and I’m having to charge it quite often! My syncing device is an iPhone 8plus! It is roughly 3years old and I have never really had an issue with it until a week or 2 ago 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @macca_t57. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend taking a look at this help article What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

If the battery keeps draining after following the above recommendations, see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @macca_t57. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend taking a look at this help article What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

If the battery keeps draining after following the above recommendations, see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve got a very similar issue. The bpm jumps around so much when I’m exercising literally second to second from 90-100 bpm, jump to 190 bpm and then jump down to 110 - within seconds. And my exercise routine hasn’t varied that much to cause this so it’s the watch. It reminds me of when the menstrual tracker was screwy and the support team kept saying they were going to fix it and it took months to sort out.

I wonder if this is their way of trying to get us to buy a more up to date Fitbit 🙄 seriously considering ditching this and switching to another.

Best Answer