Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa isn't receiving Snapchat notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So this has been happening on and off. I used to receive Snapchat notifications all the time, but out of the blue I stop getting the notifications on my Fitbit Versa. Then after a week or two, I'll start getting the notifications again. A few days later, the notifications stop coming through.

The Snapchat app is selected on my 'app notification' in the Fitbit app. I've unelected it and synced. Reselected it and synced. Restarted my Fitbit and my phone, I've even unpaired my Fitbit. Still nothing.

Anyone know a way to fix this

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to welcome you, @Shocking210.

Thanks for troubleshooting this notifications issue and for letting us know about it.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. 

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I should mention that I don't have a iPhone. I own a Samsung Galaxy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information, @Shocking210.

As mentioned previously, our team is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. 😉

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this issue. I previously had the Versa and would always get Snapchat notifications, then one day they just stopped, even though I haven't adjusted any settings. I also have a Samsung Galaxy. I recently upgraded to the Versa 2 and hoped I wouldn't have the same issue. For weeks of having the Versa 2, my Snapchat notifications have been selected and turned on, but I still have not received any Snapchat notifications. Kinda bogus to have the same problem with 2 different types of Versas.

Best Answer