Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa isn't receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have called fit bit 3-4 times about my Versa not getting call/text messages. I have gone as far as restoring factory settings. I am extremely bummed since that is the feature that made me pre-order my fitbit.

Was told today the it is a bug they are working on and that my fitbit only has 45 day return window.

Extremely disappointed in Fitbit.  They make a claim for the product and it doesn't perform and they wont issue a refund Guess I should have gotten the apple watch instead!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Same issue with my Charge2 and my Versa.  Charge2 stopped with notifications a few days ago, and Versa just today.  Have done all the recommended "fixes" and still not notifications.

Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @jennreulman and @Woodsfortysix it's great to see you here.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this. If you are having problems with your notifications, I recommend taking a look at the help article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and follow the instructions provide there.

I also suggest checking if your phones are compatible mobile devices. Keep in mind that this is important in order to have a successful connection between your watches and phones.

Let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the quick response and suggestions.

I had seen that page and tried all of those recommendations...and still now only receives notifications on a random basis...I get some of them and I don't get most of them.

Any more suggestions?

Regards

Best Answer

I have tried your suggestions, gone as far as restoring factory settings.  Yesterday the fitbit help told me to upgrade to the OS for my phone which I did and still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes