Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa isn't switching on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my fitbit versa suddenly isn't switching on. I woke up today and it was off even when I charged it yesterday. I charged it again but there was no light or charging notification. I tried pressing the back and bottom button but nothing worked. Anyone experienced this? If yes how do I fix it? 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Following.  Same thing happen to mine today.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @Tinaruga and @crowdep! Thanks for already restarting your Versa to solve the issue with the screen. 

Since the restart hasn't worked for you, please check on the Fitbit app if your Versa is still syncing. If so, change the clock face to a different one to see if this brings back the display. Don't worry if you cannot see anything on the display by now, this process is done through the Fitbit app.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome, I'll be around and glad to further assist you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I tried syncing but was unable to.

Queen
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same exact thing happened to me today (June 8). Woke up to a dead Versa. Unresponsive. Was 89% battery and never had any issues before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue today and it won’t sync, face doesn’t light up, and the green lights on the back don’t flicker. The app cannot find it and keeps asking to check Bluetooth is on and in range. Charging dock hasn’t triggered any activity.  Mine was at 89% at 2am, so it should have been fine til 8am. Unresponsive to any button pressing combinations. Cannot use the hard shutdown feature since the Versa needs to be on to use the Settings app on the watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue and tried restarting it. Also have tried syncing it and it can’t find my versa. Changing the clock face didn’t work either because it says it can’t find my versa. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Tinaruga and @Blondefish! Thanks so much for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. 

I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you both contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this @Blondefish. About you @Tinaruga, someone will reach you out soon. Smiley Wink

Welcome on board @aadan88! Thanks for trying to restart your Charge 3 and change the clock face as suggested. 

I went ahead and created a case for you with our Support Team. Someone will reach out to you soon to offer their assistance. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this account.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes