Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa isn't syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I updated to Android 9.0 on my phone (OnePlus6), my Versa stop syncing with my phone. Now my watch is useless because even the hour is pair with my timezone.. please fix it right away.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The issue with syncing with Android 9 is a known issue and engineers are working to fix it, for updates keep your eye on THIS thread. They recomment that you make sure your Android Fitbit app is updated to the latest version (2.78) for the best results.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

The issue with syncing with Android 9 is a known issue and engineers are working to fix it, for updates keep your eye on THIS thread. They recomment that you make sure your Android Fitbit app is updated to the latest version (2.78) for the best results.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Pepenador9112 and @NellyG thanks for the input.

I am glad to see here that our friend replied your inquiry and your patience while our team fix this issue will be much appreciated. In the meantime, if you need anything else, let me know.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reaponsr 

Best Answer