Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa isn't tracking my sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I still have problems with sleep getting recorded.  Notification will state: you need to wear your Fit Bit at night...

I do wear my FB Versa Premium on my left wrist every night, and sometimes it will not track sleep...

Also, tracking is not working if you get up at night or awake at night...it should resume tracking when you go back to sleep.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Cece71.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board to keep the forums organized. Thanks for the details provided. While this is odd, may I know if you're sleeping for more than 1 hour? I'm asking this as when you haven't moved for about an hour, your Versa will start tracking your sleep. In the case of sleep stages, your watch requires 3 hours of sleep data.

That being said, please make sure your Versa is syncing with the Fitbit app and give a try to the following steps:

1. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  2. Fully charge your watch and wear it about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone.
  3. Once you're awake, open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  4. Wait a few minutes and check if your details get updated.
Best Answer
0 Votes

To Admin: yes, I sleep for about 3 hours and wake up for about 45 min.  Then go back to sleep. 

Best Answer

@Cece71 It's good to see you around.

Thanks for getting back with those details. I understand you're sleeping more than 1 hour, but may I know if you tried the rest of the steps described above? If not, please give them a try, wear your Versa to sleep and monitor its behavior in the next few days.

Best Answer
0 Votes