Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa it won’t hold a charge for longer than a day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Versa less than 6 months and now it won’t hold a charge for longer than a day. I’ve tried cleaning the contact ports on both the watch and charger and it’s still didn’t help. It will say it’s at 100% at 7 am but will be dead before 8 pm. 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Mcgeejessi try the suggestions in THIS Help Article on charging problems. If nothing helps come back here.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem.  I only have it about 2 months and feel like it is always dying.  Do I need to return it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa held a charge for 4 days when I first got it 3 months ago.  Now it can't make it through a day.  I have turned off unnecessary notifications and I don't use any apps.  I read the article provided it didn't give any helpful suggestions.  It is ridiculous to have to charge my watch every day at different times of the day.  What else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have flagged a moderator to come and help

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to the new users in the Community. 

@Mcgeejessi, thank you for all the details that you've provided. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. Let me know the outcome. 

@Mlv17, could you please confirm if you already tried the steps suggested in this article

@ValHaller, thank you for confirming that you already tried the suggested troubleshooting steps. I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon. 

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes