Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa jumping from one screen to another

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help! Versa is jumping around the screens without me touching it! It’s going in and setting alarms (4.17am this morning, nice one :-()

ive pressed the left and right button to get the logo and reset, I’ve turned it off, I’ve changed the clock face! Still no joy! Any advice please? I’ve had it a year and this is my second one (replaced a few months back due to it just dying on me!) 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Ana14  Try doing a Factory Reset (settings app on the Versa and scroll down to About). If that doesntnwork then contact Support again to seenif you are still covered by the warranty or not.

Fitbit Support

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your message. At the moment just getting to the setting to restore is a hard enough task, it doesn’t respond to my swiping, then when it eventually does it has a mind of its own and jumps from one thing (say settings) to another (starts calculating exercise, setting alarms!) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh silly me - wasnt thinking! I have flagged a mod to help you (or contact Support)

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply and don’t worry I wouldn’t have thought about that either. It’s currently counting down the time for me doing press-ups having previously counted down the time for me to get my jumping jacks in 😂 (I’m sat at my desk in work, I’m not quite ready for jumping jacks!) I’ve contacted Fitbit and they are sending me a replacement out! Thanks again for your advice 

Best Answer

It sounds like a very active work day! great you are getting a replacement. 👍

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome aboard @Ana14! It's nice seeing new faces around. I'm glad to hear that you're getting a Versa replacement and thank you for all your efforts to resolve this situation. 

@NellyG , thank you for the heads up and for all your help. 

Keep on visiting our community!

Best Answer
0 Votes