Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa keeps displaying a code and watch become inoperable.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really resent that way the Versa displays a code with a command to visit a strange website in micro print.  The watch keeps buzzing and will not operate with no way to clear it. I had to hit every button on the watch and even reset it trying to get rid of it. I later found that it has something to do with the watch face. It something to the effect "if you want to continue using Solar go to...and enter code". I have assume that if I went there it would then turn into a money shakedown. I didn't see anything about a free trail or paid faces. This is a piss poor way to treat a customer that just paid $200.00 on a watch. I was about to send it back and may still do so. If this is not changed I will give this Versa one star on amazon. Does anyone know how to determine what faces are free? If I did go to this site as requested what would happen next? As a rule I do not go to any website that some random device is forcing me to visit against my will.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If you change to another clock then the problem will go away.

When you read the description for a watch you sometimes need to read to the very end to be sure it's not a paid watch. As fitbit do not provide payment facilities you have to go to the developer's chosen site for payment. No shakedown.

What clockface are you using?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not real sure because I can't find it again but the word Solar was in the code description. I check the hidden "read more" but did not see a amount for my current face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a "solar" watch for the versa which costs $1.49 after 24 hours use.

When you are in the app gallery there are 2 tabs. One to show all clocks, one to show your current clock.

Best Answer
0 Votes