Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa lite is not turning on once removed from charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought versa lite 2months ago. It was working fine. Few days back,I noticed it is switched off. I thought the charging was over and kept for charging. It switched on. But when I removed from charging, it stays for 10sec and goes off. 

Checked online where many people noticed the same issue. I tried restarting and resetting it . But still my issue is not resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@AnushaN When you open up your Fitbit app on your mobile phone, does it detect the Versa Lite and show it at full battery?  If you move around with the Versa Lite on your wrist, does the mobile app detect any steps/movement?  

Since you've already performed a restart, I will flag a moderator to come assist.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Hi @Heather-S ,

Yes, In my Fitbit app , it detects Versa Lite and shows 100% charged when the Fitbit is connected to the charger. 

But Once I remove from the charger, the Fitbit turns off and the app shows, looking for device

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AnushaN. It's nice to see you around, @Heather-S

@AnushaN I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue with your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. Have you tried to change the clock face? I recommend switching to a Fitbit clock face if you're using a third party clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I know they will be glad to investigate the issue and help in the best possible manner. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

@Heather-S thank you for your support!

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LiliyaFitbit 

Yes, Before I was using bitmoji from Snapchat for clock face.

Now I have changed it to Fitbit clock face and still face the same issue.

Yes , I have opened a case too. Waiting for them to respond.

Thanks for your reply 

@LiliyaFitbit @Heather-S 

Best Answer

Hi @AnushaN, thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry to hear the issue persists after changing the clock face. I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Our Support team will be providing you further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer

I opened the case (#32550846) 4 days ago and still I haven't received a response. I don't know if the support is looking into my issue 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @AnushaN

I am sorry to hear that you're still waiting for the Support team to contact you. I am sure they will be reaching you soon, please keep an eye on your inbox. I appreciate your patience and understanding. 

I'll be around if more assistance is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes