Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa lite not connecting to Bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, my fitbit replacement is not working and it is under a year old, I am really gutted because I use it every day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello again @loups 

You would need to contact Fitbit Customer Service to discuss your warranty options with them. Here are ways you can contact them: 

USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)

More information can be found here: https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

😃 I hope this answers your question. Please let me know 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @loups 

If your having syncing issues try turning your Bluetooth off, restart your phone then turn Bluetooth on again. Now try to sync your Versa Lite. If your still not syncing you can try restarting your Versa Lite. Just press down and hold the button on the Versa lite until you see the Fitbit Logo then release the button. You should feel the Fitbit vibrate telling you the restart is finished. Now again try to sync your Tracker. 

😉 Hopefully this helps and resolves the syncing issue. Please let me know how it goes 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I’ve tried this and even reset back to factory settings nothing has worked.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but I have tried all this several times, even reset back to factory settings still not connecting unfortunately. Ideally I think I need a replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @loups 

You would need to contact Fitbit Customer Service to discuss your warranty options with them. Here are ways you can contact them: 

USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)

More information can be found here: https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

😃 I hope this answers your question. Please let me know 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, well the original watch was brought in 2019 but I got my replacement the end of last year so it’s not even a year old so hoping I do get a replacement again if nothing else works.

Louisa

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello again @loups 

I hope Fitbit Customer Service gets everything sorted out for you. But I did want to mention that you can try one more thing if you want. It’s certainly worth a shot. You said you performed a factory reset. You can set up your Versa lite again as a new device. It will also address your syncing issue doing this too. It might prevent the hassle of trying to get a replacement. If your interested here’s how: 

Setting up your Versa lite as a new device will not make you lose any data as your data is held on the Fitbit Servers. You will however lose all data that occurred after your last successful sync. 

To set your Versa lite up again as a new device please follow these steps closely: 

1. Remove the Versa lite from the Bluetooth settings. (Tap forget device if on iOS or unpair if on Android) If your Versa lite is not showing on your Bluetooth at all proceed to step 2
  2. Turn off other nearby Bluetooth connections.
  3. Check if the Fitbit App is updated
  4. Log out of the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  5. Restart your Versa lite: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm
  6. Log back into your Fitbit app, tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Set Up a Device.
  7. Select the Versa lite and follow the onscreen instructions. When asked if you want to replace the Versa lite say yes.

😉Maybe this might do the trick. Again it’s certainly worth a shot

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have done this also and it’s not connecting to be able to finish off the last step. It’s a versa lite also is this called a versa 2 then? 

louisa

Best Answer
0 Votes

No @loups a Versa Lite and Versa 2 are not the same. I did notice I referred to yours as a Versa 2 a few times but the steps are still the same. I apologize. I hope you can get it all sorted out with Fitbit Customer Service. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok no worries so do I, will be disappointed if they don’t help as it’s under a year old the replacement. 
thank you 

Best Answer