Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa lite steps, active minutes, distance, and calories not correct

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

 All of my stats are wrong. I went hiking at Tai Tam today with 18000 steps but now I only have 11000 steps. I synced it a few times and then my steps became only 11000. I tried to log 5 more km to get to 18000 steps but then my step count turned to only  3699 steps. I tried logging again and then it became 11000. Now my distance, active minutes and calories are all messed up and wrong. This happened once before. :(. A bit disappointed. Does anyone know what I can do?

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 7.02.06 PM.png

  Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 6.58.05 PM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@dogsarecool123 I hope you're doing well! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me hep you with your missing steps after your activity and thank you for logging different activities to correct this. Could you share an screenshot of the logged activities for that date? If you have any logged try removing them to avoid any overlapping activities that may overwrite the steps and distance detected by your device. Also if you have any third party app linked to your account make sure it isn't syncing activities to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes