Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa loses Bluetooth connection and I almost never get notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We using Huawei P9. Facing device frequently lose Bluetooth connections. But after restart versa, it can be connected again. Notifications cannot passing through in the most of time as well, even Bluetooth has been connected. Solution?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Lululovemark, welcome aboard! Robot Happy Well, let me explain to you that, since the Huawei P9 isn't a compatible device with Fitbit products, you might have connectivity issues. So maybe you were able to setup your Versa, however the syncing and the notifications could not work as well as if you were using a compatible device. 

I can't guarantee it, but you can try the troubleshooting steps in this help article: Why won't my device sync. And now for notifications, let me suggest you to review the tips in this other help article to fix this. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hi there,

My experience with Huauwei is that you need to turn off the power saver, which i think prevents bluetooth and another connections from happening in the background. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @callum09, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing that tip.  Now let me ask you this, which Huawei phone model do you have? Is it syncing fine with your Versa? 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
Hi! This is with a Huawei P10 lite. Android 7.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @callum09! I'm afraid that this phone model, the Huawei P10 Lite, isn't on the compatible devices list, so even though it's OS is updated to the latest version, I can't guarantee that it'll sync all the time, and that the notifications will always work well. Just keep that in mind. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer