Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa losing Bluetooth connection with phone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last 2 days my Versa has frequently lost connection with my Bluetooth and now will not connect at all. Tried rebooting tracker, turning Bluetooth switch off/on, rebooted my phone, deleted and reinstalled app all to no avail. Anyone can offer any solution?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Tinysuz, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this situation affecting your Versa to my attention and for letting me know all the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Please note that your watch does not sync through the Bluetooth in your phone but through the Fitbit app. With that said, I would like to ask you to go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.

After that, open the Fitbit app and go to Account > Versa and enable Notifications or All-day Sync, these 2 features will establish a new Bluetooth connection between the Versa and your phone which will improve the syncing capabilities of the watch. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for trying to help but I have already done this several times without success. The only way to get it to work is to set it up as a new device, reboot the charger, turn blue tooth off and on, then delete the app and reinstall the app and then syncing works for 2 hours and then it all drops out again. When it drops out it loses 4 minutes of time ie my Versa tracker shows 4 minutes behind what it says on my iPhone so I cannot even use my Versa even as a simple watch. I cannot keep doing the above procedure. Fitbit customer support just gives me lots of steps to try none of which work. Anyway I have to think about what to do next. Thank you for trying to help.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Could not get the Bluetooth back and asked for the warranty to be honoured but was repeatedly just told to do the previously tried fixes that I had done without success so I contacted Amazon and they refunded my money and I now have an iWatch 3 with no Bluetooth connection problems at all. 

Best Answer