Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa miles circle not closing even after meeting target

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today my versa says I have done 4.79 miles so far but the circle is not closed.  But my miles activity goal is set as 4.5 miles so the circle should be closed.  I've tried changing the activity goal and I've tried uninstalling the app.

Any ideas - I'm a bit obsessed about all my circles closing every day!

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

What circle are you referring too @egraves81 

Is this the circle of the GPS map. I can't think of any circle with your tracker? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing this too. Have you had any luck figuring out how to fix it? My goal is 4 miles a day and I did 4.57 and it's like 3/4 the way closed

Best Answer

I am seeing the issue.

Where you to find a fix for this?

Best Answer

My goal is 5miles

You can see here I have done 6.99miles but the circle is not closed.

Screenshot_20200322-150140.png

Best Answer

@egraves81   @Marslynn17   @Maliska   You are describing an app problem, not a Versa device problem.

What type of phone do you use?  Android or iPhone?  I would like to move this topic to the appropriate forum so you can get the help you need.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using an Android.

As an added note the circle icon on my Fitbit screen has the same issue.

Thank you,

Kind Regards

Best Answer

I am using an android. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Maliska wrote:

I am using an Android.

As an added note the circle icon on my Fitbit screen has the same issue.

Thank you,

Kind Regards

If this is happening on the app screen AND the device itself, then I won't move this whole thread.  This sounds like a new bug and the correct information needs to be reported to the engineers.

All users, be patient.  This could take some time to fix.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes the is a problem showing on the screen of my app.  I am an android user.  Thanks

Best Answer

When viewing at fitbit.com is the circle the same? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes the same problem occurs.....for yesterday my target setting was 4 miles.  The circle on the link above is showing 4.6 miles but the circle is not closed.  Thanks

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue 

Yes even when I log into Fitbit.com I see the issue.

See screenshot

Screenshot_20200322-165029.png

Best Answer

Yeah mine is like this on my Fitbit itself too

Best Answer
0 Votes

@egraves81  @Maliska  @Marslynn17   I reported this as a possible new bug.  Note the large pink banner at the top of the page.  The pandemic has affected Support and responses.  Don't expect a quick resolution.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Thank you @LZeeW 

Please everyone at Fitbit stay safe.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. Android w/ Versa 2. Watch no longer buzzes when I hit 5 miles either. Note that circle will close at 8.05 miles--8.05 is the number of km in 5 miles. Coincidence? I think not!

Problem occurred with app update in March.

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if this problem with the distance tile not closing was still happening in the Fitbit for Android app? We released version 3.18 last week. Please make sure you update if you haven't yet and let me know if it's still happening. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm on 3.18. Still have the problem.

Temporary workaround: if your main goal is set to distance (in miles), multiply your activity goal by 0.621 and use that. For example, my 5-mile goal is entered as 3.11 miles. Circle closes, watch buzzes, and I get the star at 5.01 miles (close enough). Note that the bar graph page with day-by-day doesn't display correctly with this workaround--shows the goal and stars based on 3.11 miles.

Best Answer

I am on version 3.18 and it is still happening.  My miles goal is set to 4 miles.  Yesterday I did 4.89 miles but the circle is not closed.

Thanks for looking into this.

Best Answer