Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa my screen went black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was having troubles connecting to the wi-fi so i did a factory reset and now my screen went black and wont turn on i have tried every thing. How do i turn my screen bake on it is only a few weeks old.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, I know you did a FR, but try the following:

restart your Versa 4-6 times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. After that put your Versa in the charger and connect it to your PC for at least 2 hours and see if it wakes up after that time. If you do not see the Fitbit logo after a restart, contact Customer Support about it. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, I know you did a FR, but try the following:

restart your Versa 4-6 times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. After that put your Versa in the charger and connect it to your PC for at least 2 hours and see if it wakes up after that time. If you do not see the Fitbit logo after a restart, contact Customer Support about it. 

Best Answer
Thank you how long do I need to holes the buttons for?

Tyler
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Tyler, untill you see the Fitbit logo. Usually it takes about 5-10 secs per restart. If you do not get the Fitbit logo, contact Customer Support (see my earlier post).

Best Answer
0 Votes
So press and hold for 5-10 sec 4-6 times

Tyler
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, but you should see then each time the Fitbit logo appearing. When that's not the case, see my earlier suggestion. 

Best Answer

Thank you but is not working

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Tyler, contact Customer Support and mention that you already tried to solve it by restarting several times and even a FR. Good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes