Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not auto-detecting walks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just upgraded from a Charge2 to a Versa and I am having issues with the auto-detection of my walks. I walk my dogs twice a day for about 30 minutes. My Charge2 always auto-detected these walks and logged them as exercise. My Versa is set to 10min auto-detect and finally this morning logged a 10 minute walk along with 33 active minutes for a walk that was almost an hour long. Very disappointing. It looks like I might have to GPS log everything if I want it logged. A little overkill for walks in my opinion.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @Emmetation.

If your watch isn't recognizing your exercises automatically, I recommend restarting your Versa by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I rebooted the watch. It still behaves the same. Yesterday I took a long walk with the dogs: 90 minutes. I ended up getting 52 on the watch.

Seems like manually recording walks is the way to go with this new watch. A little disappointing to be honest.

Best Answer

Thanks for trying the soft reset, I was just about to suggest that. Have you tried a hard reset?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure how to do that.

Can you please explain?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes