Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not completely charging - Becomes unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Fitbit team,

My Fitbit versa automatically turns off at 15% charge and becomes unresponsive for at least a day(doesn’t even allow to charge). After a day it starts displaying 0% charge and allows me to charge. The

battery lasts for less than a day, previously it would work for up to 5 days on a 100% charge.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Shalinibai, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. If you haven't already done so and to resolve this issue, please try our restart process and then check: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? because it seems that the battery of your Versa is charging from an insufficient power source.

Let me know if the issue persists. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried the suggestions but I don’t see any changes in the the battery efficiency. The battery dosent last more than 24hrs. Please help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply is appreciated @Shalinibai.

I'm sorry to know that you're still experiencing difficulties with the battery life of your Versa but thanks for taking into consideration the steps from my previous post. Because you're still having this issue, let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you further assistance with the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon.

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes