Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not connecting to Bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not connecting to Bluetooth for a Versa and my friends Charge 2

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
133 REPLIES 133
Did you try to remove it from your Bluetooth and reconnect? Also hold the button down until the Fitbit logo comes back up or even try to remove and re add? If those don’t work call Fitbit and tell them what’s going on. I know they replaced a couple for other members. Please let me know what you find out. Thanks and happy Wednesday.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I did all of that but it would never hold a sync.

YES they replaced it. It came on Saturday and I’m so happy!,!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yay. I’m happy for you. I know a lot of people were saying too it happened right after the update

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bluetooth won’t work full stop can’t add my Fitbit versa  to my app

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would say contact Fitbit personally. They should be able to help you. I haven’t had that issue

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have emailed them today

Yvonne xx
Best Answer
Sorry didn’t have internet at all today. What are they gonna do for you? Hopefully replace it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hopefully but got it on 9-9-18 , I be so upset has I have weighing scales connected to it which are fit bit

Yvonne xx
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Yvonne, did Fitbit replace yours? I too connect to a scale and love it. If you don’t get a replacement, I looked into other trackers that work with my scale. You could try that if you can afford it.
Good luck

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fingers crossed they replace it , great idea

Yvonne xx
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info, Marco. What is the next step if everything listed still doesn't work?

My MotoZ won't detect the Versa at all. The device won't sync over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi even when right next to each other.

Things were fine until the last software update. Started losing time on the Versa, which started this nightmare. Have reinstalled the app several times. Even tried a factory reset on the Versa. Nothing. Can't connect now to update device after reset. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issues with my versa tried everything but no good, have tried multiple phones but cannot find it on Bluetooth all since an update and it is gradually loosing time. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact Fitbit themselves and let them know. They have been replacing them. Good luck and please let me know. 
Have a great Tuesday Joyce

Best Answer
0 Votes

Replaced  mine

Best Answer
0 Votes
Get in touch with Fitbit really helped me and sent a replacement

Yvonne xx
Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s great!!!

Best Answer

Same here, versa stopped syncing, tried turning on/off Bluetooth, uninstalled/reinstalled app, versa hard reset, iPhone hard reset, etc, but Bluetooth won’t recognize versa. Even tried another iPhone and tablet. Nothing. If the watch won’t even sync, it pretty much is worthless. Got a case number from Fitbit, but that doesn’t help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is the same issues with I was having even tried syncing to an android
phone but nothing, Fitbit have now replaced my versa as it was still under
warranty just.
Best Answer
0 Votes
When you talked to Fitbit and told them the problem did they say they would replace it if it still wouldn’t sync? I would say give them another call with case number and tell them since the update it hasn’t synced. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Joyce

Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s great

Best Answer
0 Votes