Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not connecting to Bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not connecting to Bluetooth for a Versa and my friends Charge 2

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
133 REPLIES 133
I received my replacement about 2 weeks ago. It works great even with the
firmware update.
A happy camper.
Best Answer
Yay I’m so glad

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
Thank you

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all. Since doing the update a few weeks back I've had 2 replacements which have both had Bluetooth connection issues. Thought I'd update to the ionic and that has the same issue. I can only connect to the Bluetooth once, if I disconnect them then they won't reconnect unless I unpair and then repair them. Am feeling very dissapointed with fitbit at the moment. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue as y'all are. I was having issues with it syncing for the past few weeks. One Wednesday it would not connect to my LgG5 phone at all so I tried my Lg tablet... still nothing. Been trying to fix it for 3 days now. Went to Best Buy and bought a bluetooth dongle so I could try on the desktop computer through bluetooth. It will "see" the Versa lite, send the code to the tracker and start the update but then fails. I got my Versa lite in July after my Blaze battery turned to crap and would not hold a charge longer than an hour or two.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did you contact Fitbit themselves and advise of issues? Also did you remove device and re add it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I was still under warranty. My new replacement has been awesome!!!
Best Answer

Yep, chatted with a nice guy yesterday who has already processed the order for a new one. The original was barely 4 months old, and bought from Fitbit directly.

I had removed and reinstalled the app multiple times, turned the Bluetooth off and on multiple times, restarted the phone and watch multiple times. It would start to update the firmware and then fail.

Best Answer
That’s great

Best Answer

If you really need to follow this many extensive steps just to sync the device to the phone, then it must just be a poorly designed product. You should not have to do this if you have a well designed app and fitness tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the new one yesterday. Had no trouble setting up or updating the new firmware, but it did take about an hour. Works perfectly tlnow though!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So the new,one ws fine for the first day or two. Then I woukd have to remove the tracker from the app and then reinstall it, like adding a new device each time. 

Today, I opened the app and,saw that there was a firmware update. It took nearly 2 hours, but since that time, I have had NO trouble syncing, regardless of where I'm at, or how I'm connecting to the internet!! Maybe it is completely  fixed!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to have replacement

Yvonne xx
Best Answer
0 Votes
Did you get it for free I hope? My replacement has been great!!!

Best Answer
Yes I did

Yvonne xx
Best Answer

No! The Fitbit isn’t showing up on my iOS new devices list. How do I make my versa discoverable

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’d chat with Fitbit. Be sure you’ve updated your Versa.

Best Answer

I have tried all of these steps a couple of time. Bluetooth will not connect. Versa useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Each day, I have to unpair and remove my versa lite from my app. I even uninstall the app and then reinstall. I then set up the tracker again. Thats the,only way i can get it to work. I need to call fitbit again to personally talk to them about this since this is the replacement they sent me not even a month ago. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes you probably should contact them. Mine is fantastic. There was a new IOS update yesterday as well.

Best Answer