Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not holding a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit is no longer holding a charge. It has already dies 2 times in one day. I charged it last night, set an alarm and the alarm never went off because by morning it was completely dead. I have had the devise for almost 2 years (maybe less) and I noticed I began having this issue shortly after I updated it. It dies out completely also just dead with battery blinking and will completely go off if not connected to the charging deck

I have tried all the recommendations on the forums and it is still not holding a charge??

Any advice or suggestions would be great.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Amartinez12, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the battery draining issues that your Fitbit Versa is experiencing, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via email. Please reply to their email in case the issue persists and they'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll also be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes