Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not linking to my app!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had the same problem multiple people have tried where my versa was no longer syncing to my app, so I unpaired it from the app and restarted it like the help forums suggested but now I am trying to set it up again it just freezes on the screen after I input the four digit code. Can anyone help me or should I just cash in my amazon warranty and get a new one?

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

What phone are you using? 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
iPhone 6s Plus and I updated everything to the latest. It worked fine for
months
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Ftomaka90, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! Thanks for trying some tips to connect your Versa prior posting here. If you have other Bluetooth devices paired with your iPhone, I would suggest you to unpair them and try to set up your Versa again. And please try all the troubleshooting steps in this help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? Give it a try and let me know how it goes! 

I'll be around!

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went thru everything and it is still stuck at the numbers screen 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried clearing the Fitbit app cache on your phone?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Ftomaka90, thanks for your reply and for trying the tips that were previously posted. Like my friend @DramaQueenDiva said, you can also try to clear the app cache on your phone, and then try to connect your Versa again with it. 

Give it a try and let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s still frozen saying connecting to fitbit....
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Ftomaka90! I hope you are doin' fine! Since the issue with your Versa persists, I have escalated your case with our Support team for them to further assist you. So please keep an eye on your inbox. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

You are more than welcome @Ftomaka90! If you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes