Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not logging sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new versa isn’t detecting or saving my sleep information 

if someone could help would be grate 

thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
224 REPLIES 224

Hi all, just wanted to share my solution with our Sleep Stages issue, I receive them daily now, click here for a explanation 

Tracking my health and movements with Fitbit from april 2014, now using a Sense 2™
Best Answer

I am getting the same results! It’s frustrating time and time again for the Fitbit not to record my sleep stages! Tried doing everything recommended to try and fix it with no new results! I’m going to return mine ASAP!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello Slysny

I agree even after my replacement it just wouldn’t record my sleep.

So I ended up going dark dude and getting an Apple Watch.  Downside is that I have to charge it daily but flip side is it works all the time.

Sad as I liked the Versa 2 but when something doesn’t work and continues to you lose that love quickly.

Hope you find a solution.

J
Best Answer
I got a Versa Lite. So far so good!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer

I am having the exact same issue with only seeing these charts in my fitbit app but when I look at my stats on my fitbit versa 2 itself, it tells me how many hours of rem sleep I got and deep sleep, light sleep etc. So I am not sure why it isn't showing up in the app if the fitbit itself is actually tracking my sleep stages just fine. It even gives me a sleep score on the fitbit but not in the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes