Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not powering up after charging.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been a Fitbit customer for over 5 years, 2 charge HRs, 2 blazes, and 2 versas.... Alot of watches and money now that I look at it.

Versa died suddenly during the night (had 35% when I went to sleep). I put it on charger this morning while getting ready for work. It showed 80% when I left for work, but within 5min the screen went black and would not power on.

I put it back on charger at work and left it for 2hrs. It read 100% on display and also in Fitbit app. I took it off charger and within 5min, black screen and will not power up 

I put on back on charger and it turned on, showing 99% battery. While on charger, I did a factory reset and reloaded the updates and firmware  but same result.

This Versa was a replacement in December 2018 for another Versa with battery issues. So 9months later here we are with more problems. I contacted customer service but they didn't want to help since I'm "out of warranty". 

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas to help, or do I toss this one in the trash and buy a new one.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, I brought your problem under the attention of the Moderator Team. One of them will be contacting you soon, so keep a close eye to your post. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner  nice to see you around. Thanks for notifying this thread. 

@Jeremy1976 , nice to see you back in the Community!  Thanks for sharing your experience with Support. 

As you already are in contact with our Support Team, I'll suggest to keep working with them and if you have any question regarding their procedure, I recommend to ask them. They have your information in your case, and can provide you further information. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I would gladly work with tech support to troubleshoot, but as I'm out of warranty the solution is to buy a new fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes