Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not recieiving notifcations to Samsung S10e - HELP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After switching from an iPhone 6 to a Samsung S10e I find that whilst my fitness data is syncing without an issue, my Versa is stubbornly refusing to display ANY notifications, up to and including the "Test Call Notification".

I have done the following ALREADY:

- Updated the firmware on the Versa

- Updated the Fitbit app on my S10e

- Unpaired and re-paired the Versa TWICE, including on time where (as per another post) I unpaired ALL the other devices and then repaired the Versa

- Given the Fitbit app full notifications permissions via the S10e settings menu

- Turned on Notifications within the Fitbit app and set up all the apps

I really, REALLY need this to work - I am a carer for two family members and having call and sms notifications getting sent to my Fitbit is critical for rapid response and my peace of mind. I have no idea why the iPhone work PERFECTLY but the S10e is a total disaster. Please help me out!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SgtBilCo  there was an update to the Android app tonight, did you get that one?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Updated it this morning before the most recent unpair/re-pair. Hasn't done a thing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Get with customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

unfortunately the Samsung S10e is not yet on the list of compatible devices. I have the same phone and this was unknown to me until I bought the versa 2 and had issues with installing the coach app (finally managed to do that just now) fitbit live chat were awesome but after escalating they couldn't do anything. strangely enough my notifications work fine but I do have issues syncing every now and then. I would suggest keep trying with the notification but the whole compatible thing sucks and you have to dig for that info. I will not be sticking with Fitbit when it comes time for a new smart watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also not receiving text/call notifications from Samsung S10e.  It has no problem syncing, but notifications don't make it to my Versa.  Very disappointing since I have to have my phone muted during work hours and getting notifications on my Versa was really good with my old phone.   I hope to hear that S10e compatibility is coming soon and want to be notified when/if it arrives.

Best Answer
0 Votes