Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not recording active minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I changed out my versa yesterday in the middle of doing an activity. I had active minutes with my charge 2 up until I changed it out for the versa and have not had active minutes since, even with same activities. Anyone else having this same problem?

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

My versa has not recorded any active minutes since Saturday. That's 6 days. Please help its most frustrating!! Saturday is the day I moved house and I'm trying see how my stats have changed since the move... but nothing logged!! 

Best Answer

Did you ever get this issue resolved?  My Versa is doing the same thing.

Best Answer
Nope. I wasted $200. Now it's never used.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is also doing this. I ran 8 miles yesterday. It showed over 100 active minutes and then went down to zero, even with 26,000 steps. My HR function also quit working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this issue ever resolve for you? I ran 8 miles today and my active minutes are zero, and my calorie burn at 3pm is 700, when it shows me I burned more than that when I click on the “run” under workouts. Shows zero active minutes on both watch and phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope. Now this $200 toy sits on my bedside table collecting dust.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having this issue.  About a week ago it showed my active minutes, then I put in my work out and it went to zero and hasn't recorded my active minutes since.  What's happening?  What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I literally gave up and it's a $200 piece of technology collecting dust on my bedside table.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My tracker is till not working even after th update. Can someone help please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to try this but how do I update the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem.  Replaced my charge 2 with the versa lite yesterday and won’t record active minutes.  What did you do to resolve this.  ? 

Ive done a reset and updated the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Put it in my bedside table. It's useless to me.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same problem and looking on this site it appears that Fitbit doesn't care. It is frustrating because it can go for days and it works perfectly and then comes a day that I go hiking for miles with it recording HR, Steps, Elevation changes (floors) and Exercise for the day, but it doesn't record active minutes. Will Fitbit ever fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve only had the versa lite for 1 week and I’ve been in contact with Fitbit every day.  I’ve not found them that helpful at all. And every time I mention the 2 year warranty they just ignore it.  

They like to try and blame it on user error. 

Its just started working properly in the last day or so after I actually turned the watch off then back on.  Fingers crossed it’s ok now. 

I never had any issues with my charge and charge 2.  

Its all very frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is my versa lite not recording active minutes today but has been previously.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa lite stopped syncing my active minutes today. Did sync Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. How is this fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have the Versa Lite, but with my Versa restarting it did help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fit fit suddenly stopped recording active minutes

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try deleting the app, then reinstalling it. That works for me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve seen others having a syncing issue.  How do you update the app to fix this

Best Answer
0 Votes