Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not recording heart rate, sleep or exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Fitbit versa for last 5 days, is day and nite is not recording accurate data. It’s saying my heart rate is peaked at anything from 160/180 peak performance for 10 hours of the day even during sleep, it is not pickin up sleep or recording it accurately or is it picking up exercise.. twice I have contacted customer live chat.. and twice have been fobbed off wit they are working on current problem.. my

phone is iOS and all up to date, am now being told the problem aren’t covered by warranty even though the watch is not fit for purpose or working properly.. this is my second time in last 7 mths to have an issue, first time watch stopped working last June and a replacement was sent...

there is no complaints department and I have requested my issue be escalated but currently have a 200e watch which in fact does not work...

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Gaynor20. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for letting me know that your Versa hasn't recorded your data, as well for contacting our Support team. I totally understand how you're feeling as your watch should be working correctly. Since this isn't the case, I got in touch with our team to update your details and I was told that your case was under review and you received further assistance. I'd recommend to reply back to their last email so you can receive more information about their resolution.

If you have another question, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Answer