Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not showing calories during workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've recently received a fitbit Versa, I have had the charge 2 for the last 2 years and I love, so I was really excited about the Versa. I ultimately use my fitbit to log my calories during my workouts, but its showing up as a dash. I have deleted the device and reinstalled, I have turned it on and off. Has anyone else had this problem, and how can you fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@BLP2018 Can you post some pictures? Also is your heart rate working without issues? Are the sensor lights blinking? Has the heart rate been recorded during that problematic workout? Please post some pictures for heart rate charts as well.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
The heart rate works during my workout, I look at it frequently, it's just not logging my calories burned. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@BLP2018 I need to see if there's actual recording of your heart rate in the Fitbit mobile app. If for whatever reason it does not get uploaded to Fitbit servers there will be no calculation for calories burnt either. Please take a screenshot of hear rate chart from your workout. You can use Fitbit mobile app for it or Dashboard on Fitbit.com.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@BLP2018 Unfortunately the pics didnt get attached to your email. Try posting them using your browser.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes