Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not showing clock face or anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is about 6 month, but Thursday night it stop showing the clock face, the screen is blank it lights up and I can sync it with the app but cant see anything in the screen.  Try to restart but couldn't.  Also change clock face in app and still nothing!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

Hi, did you change the clock face to one developed by Fitbit itself? Will your Versa also not restart with the two button method, e.g. press and hold the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons and repeat this procedure 4-6 times in a row? If all of this did not work, I'm afraid the only thing that's left for you is a Factory Reset. Click the links and you will find all the necessary information how to do that and also how to setup your Versa after the FR all over again with your phone, cause after a FR your Versa acts like a new device that's never been setup before. Good luck!!

Best Answer

@hylauronic Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to help you since your Versa doesn't show your clock face of the display.

I'd just like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after following the restart process that shared @SunsetRunner.

As a side note, have you tried another clock face?

Looking forward to your response! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Thanks for you reply and sorry for my late reply.  Yes I did everything; I talk to customer service and my fitbit was still under warranty, so the send me a new unit.  My watch damage almost the same time the server of fitbit when down in UK I was connect through Bluetooth so I dont know if this have something to do with that.  My fitbit to that night was working very well and was some 5-6 month old.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@hylauronic I'm so glad to hear that you were send a replacement unit. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

Best Answer

Mine  too after turning off alarm - half asleep - suddenly no clock

Best Answer

Hi @Carolgoetz, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Since your Versa stopped showing your clock face as well.

Please let me know if the display turns on or if it's completely blank. Also, let me know if it vibrates when you put it on the charger.

In the meantime, restart your Versa as described in this help article. After this, check out if it shows the clock face.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Answer

Hello

i am hoping you can help. My Versa 2 also syncs with the app but the clock face is blank. I have tried restarting multiple times as well as changing the clock face but have not had success.

Are there any other steps I can take other than trying a factory reset....I don't want to lose all my data and I am not hopeful that will work.

Thanks so much.

Best Answer

Had the same issue but the article linked helped and it is fine now! Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much for responding! I don't see a linked article in your post. Do you mean the help article that was previously posted?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not only does mine NOT show the clock face (I get a "blue screen" with nothing on it), but it will not sync to my Iphone app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue-My fitbit Versa will not show clock, it does not vibrate when I put it in the charger and will not sync to my iphone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Leslie, I was able to turn mine off, pushing and holding simultaneously the left button and the bottom right button.  When I turned it back on, also pushing the left and lower right buttons together, it took a few seconds but came back on and everything has been fine since.  Hopefully this works for you as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!😏

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me and my Fitbit. Versa is also 6 months old. How do you restore the clock face. Everything is blank 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, your technique worked. I recovered my clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa does not have 2 buttons.

Best Answer

Thanks.  Your suggestion worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lolwc Thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community. I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get the issue resolved. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have a new out of the box versa lite, and I synced it but on my Fitbit, there is only the fitbit logo. 

Please sort this out,

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes