Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not showing excerise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Past 2 days my fitbit versa has not been showing my excerise, it always shows my walks, dog walks and school walks, but nothing for 2 days, I have restarted it, closed app and reopened, logged in and out, I've deleted and reinstalled the app and still nothing is showing, I tried the fitbit coach for a min to see if it would show and it did but still no walking activity is showing up

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @gemmadarcy! Welcome on board it's nice to see a new member around!

Thank you for sharing that your walking activities are not showing. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and would like to confirm if your Versa is syncing? You can try these troubleshooting steps if you're experiencing any difficulties with syncing your device: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If your device is syncing please double check if your Auto-Exercise Recognition setting is set to "On" here. Are you using Auto-Exercise Recognition or the Exercise app to track your walks? Have you tried to use the Exercise app to track your activities? 

Please keep me posted.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes