Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not showing notifications for all apps - iPhone 11

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I got my iPhone 11, my Versa receives some notifications but not all. Apps like Facebook, Instagram, Yahoo Fantasy, etc. all work. But text messages and Viber messages do not come through. Notifications are on in my iPhone settings and in the Fitbit notification settings. I keep hoping that firmware updates will solve this but no luck so far. Anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I may have figured it out, simply by turning on the previews when unlocked in my iPhone notification settings for messages! Maybe...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Alsviolante.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you were not receiving some notifications after you got your iPhone 11. I am glad to hear you were able to resolve this, thank you for sharing your solution.  

We’re aware that some customers may experience a compatibility issue with notifications after updating their iPhone to iOS 13. You can double check the complete troubleshooting tips here.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes