Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not showing text messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get my messages to show up on my Fitbit Versa. I have a Droid Maxx. I've turned on all the notifications settings and nothing has happened. All the other notifications show up fine. Please help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

A warm welcome to the Community @musicgeek10.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing with your text notifications.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've recently received my Fitbit Versa, and I could not quick reply to Google Hangouts messages. I'd like to know which messaging apps are available for the quick reply so I can use that feature. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was getting text alerts on my versa yesterday and today it’s not working. I’ve tried everything to get the alerts....is it an issue that all users are experiencing?

Best Answer

My versa isn’t showing messages?? Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Shannonmumma123, welcome to the Community.

Can you please be more specific? Are you receiving the text message but can't see the text body? Or aren't you receiving notifications at all? In the meantime, I recommend following the instructions provide in the help article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem! Whenever I go to sleep, all my notifications are working perfectly, but as soon as I wake up, no notifications come to my phone and I have to unpair it and put it up again with my phone EVER SINGLE DAY. I’m returning my Fitbit if I can’t find a solution for it.

Best Answer